Wednesday 11 March 2009

Heathcliff, its me Cathy ive come home...

Hey ho. Lets go.
Yooo my whores.
Im here, once again making yet ANOTHER exciting blog :)
I have found a BEAUTY of a dress on la net-a-porter. I would SO buy it, but im skint :(
Well, we have fantasys, dont we?




Yes, fiest your eyes on this Bottega Veneta Vintage-coton dress. Everything is beautiful about it, except the price of it. Yes, £905. Pretty.


Now, lets find a bag to match! Lets have another BV (Bottega Veneta) bag :) Yaay! ALL matching.

Look a this AMAZE bag. One of my sistrs has the real one, the other a fake. PURE BEAUTY! I WANT ONE!!!

A miniture version of thi with the dress would look soo awesome :)

Im going now. Farwell youths!

S xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Forget about YOU needing that dress, I need that dress. Maybe I'll buy it for you for your birthday... :D

    Like the bag... looks the tiniest bit like mine because of the weave outside... But, still tre nice.

    Deanna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but its a £15,00 bag. lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete