Saturday 7 March 2009

The love of my life.






Yes, i know you want a tear jerkig tale of how much i love someone. You have come to the wrong place. I found the love of my life today. A BEAUT Chloe Fastening shoulder dress.





Whoa. Isnt it fab? I would look SO flyy in this ;]. Pretty.....But not without accesories!



Id wear theese fabulous black satin heels by Alexander McQueen.





And when you have exqusite shoes, you must have jewlery to go with :)



I like nice jewlery. I mean NICE jewlery. Big rigs, lond necklaces. Have a look at theese beautys :)





And....Hmmm.....Who needs necklaces and braclets? We would look good without them :)

Thats an awesome outfit for going out for lunch with the boyfriend or some friends to Chipriani or Blue Bird in Chelsea. We only do the best :)

XOXO, Erin



2 comments:

  1. I like this dress. :)

    Shoes are nice. Only the best, of course. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaahaaa :)
    Yup yup!!
    net-a-porter
    i think......

    ReplyDelete