Monday 9 March 2009

This ones for you Maddie :)

Hey all!



I thought id pick out a awesome outfit. The 50's era.



Im going for the pin up look. Yes, The Bettie Paige style. Theese awesome clothes are from My Fairy Goth Mother (Yes, ironic name) I will pick out some underwear and outfit and give some makeup tips :)



Heres the lingerie....






Maddie (Maddielovesyourmother) is going for the "Pin-up" look. I was inspired to make a blog to show this great style! Like whats UNDER the clothes? Wait until you see whats OVER the pretty knickers and beaut bras...







Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is SO SO SO CUTE! Wow, M; you would look GOOOOOD in this :) Id look better.....Lol! I joke....I joke..... :)



And with some fish net tights, Mary Jane Shoes.......... YES! SHOES!! I almost forgot!



Look at theese Suede Mary-Jane shoesin black. I LARVEEEE them :).

Now, lets put some red lippy on, dont even THINK about putting on foundation! Pale is PRETTYYY :D

Urghh.....My Dad is being stupid. Eurghh, i hate him sometimes....Such a drama queen! Oh, hes an old women......

Im watching Eastenders now when im fantising about having a small flat in Brick lane with a Vintage clothes maker. Im off to have dinner!

Au Reviour!!

S xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aw! You find such nice shoes!!! My sister has a pair that look like these. But, they're nowhere NEAR as nice as yours :D
    AND, preeety dress :) I love the little bows and the anchor detail :)

    Where is this lingerie from? I feel like i night have to start shopping there :)

    Love, D. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahaa :)
    They are all from a site called My Fairy Goth Mother.
    Yes (srange name)
    They have alot of nice stuff.....Burlesque.... Hint hint! Lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete