Monday 9 March 2009

Golden Skanks.

Hey there fashion scums.





Im loving the Kalxons at the moment; love them like hell (and the guy in it;) I realy like the song 'Golden Skanks' Well, Skans, Skans, Do i give a fuck? Skanks is waaaaay better. Sofuck you, i say SKANKS!





Inspired me to write this post, the Golden Skanks :)





Lets dress theese hoes up :)



Wow. Look at this Gold Hawk 3 Layer Dress, thats hot. Its a silk layerd dress with beautiful jewels, beads and gems at the neck line. Lightwieght tripple smock shape. Nice, eh?




This chick is preety :). She looks like Hannah from Hollyoaks.....Dont you tink?



With that amaze neckline, who needs a necklace....? I found acute Viv Westwood one, hmmm; dont need it. Wnat to see it anyway?



Awwwhhh! I LARVEEEE Westwood stuff :). My ultimate FAVE!





Now, now.....Im getting excited. I so want this outfit! If i wasnt skint and saving up for a trip to Camden.





Now, the shoes!! I found some nuicceee Steve Madden shoes, the Gladiator heels. Killer.







Likey??? I certainly do!

Thats all for now folks! Want more scum from moi? You just have to wait! Hey, maybe il check out your blog, if i remember.

Thats the "Golden Skanks" look. Inspired by The Klaxons.

Love you bitches!
S xoxo

4 comments:

  1. shoes are hot... you are hotter (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you my lovely!! :)
    wait until i make som more posts......THEY ARE GONNA BE HOT!
    haha, jizz-ible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. I NEED those shoes. They are amazing! Where do you find this stuff?!? :)

    And that dress is a beauty. I want one!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaaaa x]
    happy you like it :)
    they are from ASOS
    awesome. huh?
    i only pick out the best:)
    x

    ReplyDelete