Tuesday 10 March 2009

If i was a rich girl.....Nah nah nah

Hello, once again.





Im off to bed. Yes, i know; early!


I thoughtnid bid my lover one last goodbye.......


Actualy i wanted to tell you what im saving up for.


Im going to ear £100 for working for my Dad this weekend and the next; im saving up to go to Camden with a friend.


I REALY want some cute dresses and a bag, maybe a fake Bottega Venetta (If i find a good copy)


If i was rich id get the real thing. Like my sister.


It reminds me of the Gwen Stefani song "If i was a Rich Girl, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahh......"


I swear if i WAS rich id buy the whole of Selfridges :)





Heres a cute pic wich cheered me up......


Actually, its Britains ugliest dog. Its funny though!


Looks like some bitch i know....Flirts witht he boy i likee.....Slag.



Okay, i sound like a toal bitch; she isnt ugly. But i fe tlike being a twat. So there. Look at this fuck ugly mutant. LOL.

Bon voyage!

I know your craving for another amaze post! Just wait.......

S xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment