Thursday 30 April 2009

Oh, Gosh- Long time no see darlin' !

Hello Ladies x
Been a while, hasnt it?
Oh, Im so worried about this swine flu! I hope we dont all die! Yes, i bet all you stupid-care-about-nothing twats are thinking "Shut up! We aint gonna die!!" Well, just let you naive fools that i know the Person that just came back from Mexico and has it- Yeah, the "unamed" Londoner witch has the deadly virus. He was a friend of my sisters and his Mother is friends with Mine. God bless him x Hope he gets well x

Now, Yes- Im feeling incredibly melancholly tonight let me list why:
1, The Swine Flu affecting a friend
2, Year 8 Girls Jab tomorrow
3, Ill- Chest infection; didnt go to school today
4, Miley Cyrus's Autobiography- So upseting :(
5, Those wannabes that think they dress well- I must tell them soon.
6, I wont get my manaquin and sewing machine until june

Yes, This IS a hard time for me :(

Okay, We have talked about 1, You must already know about 2, 3 (Not much to explain) Lets just skip to 4.

Okay I finished Miley Cyrus's Autobiog yesterday- So heartwarming- She talked about how she visited a childrens hospital- She met a 10 year old called Vanessa- Vanessa was dressed in a Cinderellas outfit, But she looked like Aerial; She had Red hair, Fair skin, freckles and a lovely smile- Miley said to her "Your beautiful" V answerd "So are you" That day Miley made a new best friend- Shed visit her all the time and wouldnt stop thinking about her; Soon Vanessa died of Cancer- I have to lost 2 people to Cancer, My Great Friend Saffron- She was 12, Year 7 when she caught the deadly cancer, I was only 10; I was devestated- That was the first time i ever felt heartbreak. Little did i know that i would be having alot of that from years to come. Losing 5 people in the period of 3 years was the toughest time in life, in that time i had to cope with Bullies, No make that BULLY, Deaths, Eating disorders and Self Harm- Life was shit. Now ive grown up and have learnt to cope with life- Its not all sunshine and rainbows- You meet the people that lighten up your life; they soon go.. Then you meet the people who you believe are there to hep you and be a friend- Then you find out they are horrible people who make your life a living hell. Thoose people will never leave your life- They will always be there- To make you feel like a piece of shit. Those are the people who you wish would go away for ever and never come back. Myabe it will make me stronger in the future- Who knows? I hope it does, thats one good thing about it. But i still have those people in my life- i hve oithers who are there to comfort me in my darkest times. I have ambitions when i grow up- To be model, fashon designer, musician- Those horrid people will be stuck at home when there 40 living with their parents while il be becoming a DAME and living y life to the full. So for now- Those vile people mean NOTHING to me, NOTHING, i dont need to piss takers to ruin me and try to make thewmselfs feel better about commenting on my hair how it looks "Stupid" Look at yours. I dont give a shit- Like you would be a sucesfull designer or stylist Nah-AH. So go home and start dreaming and leave other hopefull people alone. We are not the failures YOU ARE. So Bon Voyage You Failures- Il see you in your dustbin while im throwing out my Bennets, I LOVE giving to charitys :)

Bye Byeeee : )

Your nothing like S
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Wow, erin, its amazing. I think its so deep!!!
    I'm sorry about the swine flu and the heartbreak. But, as you and I both know, its the cruel cycle of life, and it always claims the nicest and best of us.

    I'll always be here... if you like it, or maybe not... but you can always talk to me :)

    Love, Deanna xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the bit about "Those horrid people- But there is also those people who will always comfort you" Yeap, Thats you :) The comforting angels who will always be there, no matter wat. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, i wonder who this one is about.

    ReplyDelete